- Trademarks help customers easy to find you. Trademarks are an effective commercial communication strategy to capture customer attention and make your company, products, and services stand out in a crowded and competitive marketplace. Your trademark could be the deciding factor in a customer’s purchase choice.
- Trademark Registration provides you legal rights, stopping others from using a trademark that is similar to yours for goods and services of the same or similar class as yours. By registering your trademark, you protect your business from unauthorized parties using your trademark without your permission to harm your brand, reputation and business.
- Trademarks enable businesses to utilize the Internet and social media to develop their brand recognition. When people are looking for your products and services, they will type your brand into a search engine or a social media platform (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest). Higher traffic on a website or social media platform leads to higher rankings, which leads to even more traffic, customers, and profits.
- Trademarks are an extremely valuable asset. It increases in value over time. The more your business is successful, the more valuable your brand will become
- Step 1: Comprehensive Study
Complete our questionaire for the trademark registration. We will check whether the trademark is listed and registered by another business.
- Step 2: Registration Application
Amazoker will filing the trademark application with USPTO/IPOUK, etc.
- Step 3: Deliver Trademark Number
Once registration has been approved, you will receive the trademark registration certificate and your trademark number.
If you enroll your trademark with Amazon Brand Registry, Amazoker can support you the code verification.
UNITED STATES – 5 BUSINESS DAYS
UNITED KINGDOM – 5 BUSINESS DAYS
TRADEMARK IN OTHER COUNTRIES